B&W Energy Services is seeking a highly motivated, experienced sales professional with familiarity of the Gulf Coast Region, knowledge of chemical cleaning, steam blowing, air blowing, oil flushing and aqualazing for the DOWNSTREAM energy sector including, petrochemical, power and renewables (maintenance sector primarily). Individual will have proven leadership qualities with analytical skills, problem-solving techniques and decision-making abilities.
B&W Energy is an ISO 9001:2015 certified global full service provider of pre-commissioning and pre-commissioning cleaning services for all energy sectors including oil and gas, petrochemical, power and renewables. Our services include chemical cleaning, steam blowing, air blowing, oil flushing, aqualazing, engineering and project management.
· Generate new business through existing contacts, networking and cold calling.
· Utilizing leads to explore business opportunities.
· Develop and lead new project proposals.
· Pre-qualify opportunities by researching relevant industry occurrences, existing customers, prospective companies.
· Prospecting through outbound phone calls, outside business visits, networking, etc.
· Service existing accounts, from both a sales and account management perspective.
· Analyze customer needs and interests and determine how company services can best meet their needs.
· Develop and maintain strong industry relationships.
· Represent the company at various community and or business meetings to promote the company.
· Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in management, engineering or related field or relevant experience in lieu of education.
· Minimum of 5 years successful outside sales experience selling services in energy services sector. Prior experience in the power, industrial services and downstream energy fields a plus.
· Technical understanding and knowledge of Energy Sector Cleaning Services: Chemical Cleaning, Steam Blow, Air Blow, Oil Flushing, Aqualazing.
· Strong CRM and MS Office skills.
· Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required.
· Proven track record of increasing sales and growing customer accounts.
· Self-motivated with strong negotiation, planning, presentations, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to make cold calls and aggressively pursue new business.
· Strong PC skills with proficiency in work processing, spreadsheets, projects, and presentation software.
· Ability to build relationships at all levels.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org